Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Backyard Party

Party time! My brother-in-law is on a 2 week leave from Iraq and we are very excited to see him. We will be celebrating with a backyard party.

This will be my first backyard party in ages as they are practically unheard of in New York City. My brain has been contemplating all week about what outfit I was going to wear because August in Oklahoma is brutal. And as I am a fair-skinned redhead, (the party starts at noon)I need sun protection. How do you look cute, fun but respectable without dying from the heat?

My solution is - a hat! I love hats. And I have the cutest hat for the party. So for those of you out there whoe are planning on going to a picnic/party outside during the hottest part of the day here is an outfit for you-





You can purchase this outfit here for $34.99.

No comments: